Salesforce is a CRM application that can manage all customer interactions of an organization through various media, like phone calls, site email enquiries, communities, as well as social media. Salesforce handles all the customer relationships, by focusing on the sales, marketing and support processes.
The benefits of using Salesforce for your organizations are
1. Fast Decision making –The decreased time to market by eliminating the decision-making process regarding what technology to use and what software to install and maintain, thereby allowing users to start building solutions immediately.
2. Easy deployment – quickly, globally, and inexpensively.
3. Global Integration and support by giving users, developers, and specialists the ability to work from anywhere at any time in one place.
4. Reduced training and support costs, by making community support more effective with a greater number of participants.
5. Consistent use of the same security profiles and authentication methods across all solutions.
6. A single place for data and information sharing through a common repository that everyone is connected to.
7. A holistic view of the organization across applications, departments and information silos.
8. Access to an extensive ecosystem of developers, applications and services that can simply “plug into” the platform, thereby reducing the need to reinvent the wheel.
9. A single place for interaction with customers, vendors and partners.