Richsoft provides fast, knowledgeable and friendly website maintenance services. In today’s marketplace, it is vital to keep your website up to date and looking as professional as you are. We’re here to help.
We are available to you via email or phone for taking your requests. We have a commitment to a two business day turnaround on any task two hours or less, and we usually get those tasks done same day.
We monitor your website for optimal performance. Website systems unique to your website installation will require regular updates or maintenance. When critical in nature – such as a security patch or a version update – this work is done immediately and billed to your account. Non-critical items are presented as a ticket for your approval prior to work being completed.
Richsoft understands the needs of our client’s business and the requirements of clients. Our team of eCommerce developers and professionals offer solutions that enable businesses to heighten client experience, increase retention and client loyalty. We design our eCommerce solution to the requirements as well as unique features that offer performance efficiency and bring traffic.
Richsoft’s embeded feature like:
- Shopping Cart Functionality
- Account Management
- Order Tracking
- client Relationship Management
- Content Management
- Inventory and Catalog Management
Richsoft has in-depth expertise in developing and delivering Web Content Management Solutions. Be it a highly interactive custom-built CMS for a brand website; a simple and user-friendly CMS for self-managed portal; or an enterprise wide content management system, our content management offerings cover services and solutions for each requirement.
We use CMSs to make client’s content smarter and more powerful. All our client’s are happy with the use of Content Management System because they can easily search, retrieve, reuse and create new products within minutes. That means Content Management System (CMS) allows publishing, editing and modifying the content of a website from a central interface to all the authorized users. The use of CMS or a ‘Content Management System’ quite literally allows our clients to control and manage the content within their web site – without technical training. We do not face any difficulty to keep our web site content as up to date because of the use of CMS. That is it enables our website to stay fresh with page updates and gives search engine optimization.
- Centralized System : A Centralized system brings all your data under one section which serves as centralized repository. Without any such system, the data might get scattered resulting in redundancy.
- Accuracy : Another advantage we found is all the content in CMS has to be stored only once, which can be reused multiple times, giving flexibility of usage. Additionally, CMS keeps track of content reuse and relevant updates to the content if any, thus, keeping the content updated and accurate.
- Secured Usage : We can gain a secured usage By assigning user privileges, it is easy to keep the data secure through which only authorized people are allowed to edit the content.
- SEO friendly : Our all sites are SEO friendly. That is the use of CMS is best for search engine optimization like meaningful URL’s, inclusion of page titles, correct metadata etc.