Whether your intention is reaching as many potential customers as possible, maintaining your existing client base, or adhering to a strict advertising budget, we can help you achieve it all. Our online marketing campaign helps you to open your business 24 hours a day and potential customers are offered online access to your business or product. Create a campaign that reaches new customers. Richsoft open a space for consumers around the world those who rely on the Internet for everything.
- Brand Promotion using Social Media Platforms
- Social networking websites – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pin Interest etc
- Blog – company blogs or blogs which are very popular
- Mobile Phones – advertising through mobile phones or creating mobile apps
- Engagement – a media where customers and stakeholders can express and share their opinion and others can read it like discussion forms, consumer forums etc
- General Marketing Techniques
- Targeting – Through social media sites we can get the likes/dislikes of the target customers and then the companies can make their business strategies based on that
- COBRAS – Consumer’s Online Brand Related Activities (COBRAs) is another method used by advertisers to promote their products.
- eWOM – electronic Word Of Mouth (eWOM) are a convenient manner by which a product is promoted via “consumer-to-consumer” interactions
- Get More Leads With Calls to Action(CTA) – We write innovative posts to get the attention of every reader that comes to that page
- Give Content the Priority It Deserves – – Even if a content has a great substance it will be of no use if there is no one seeing it. So we make sure that the content receives good traffic by sharing, commenting and liking it.
- Consistency in content development – We make sure that every post we publish is useful to our present, future and potential clients.
- Optimize content for search – Making our content to be available even after months of publishing is another way to market the product.
- Absorbing traffic from other communities – Being active on other industry blogs, forums and community websites is also a great way to build relationships and to strengthen social following.
- Multimedia Usage – The good news is that it’s easy for a company to create and publish videos and pictures. We use pictures and videos as a marketing medium.
- Social Media – We will create a strong fan following base using the below mentioned ways.
HOW WE BUILD A STRONG FOLLOWING BASE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Continuously produce great and shareable content.
- Make it easy for the readers to share and follow you on social networks (use social buttons as a call-to-action on your posts).
- Build or join conversations on social networks where your target audience is.
- Share others’ content and let them know about it, particularly individuals who have substantial followers in your niche.
- Thank the people sharing your content and build alliances.
- Making it known on Web-Target the social networking sites where the product can be promoted. Most of your customers are probably using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn at a minimum. But we consider other, lesser known sites such as Tumblr and Pinterest as well. So an account needs to be set up on these sites as well.
- Product Promotion- Obviously, you want to promote your product. But thats not it, we will be using this platform to sell more products, attracting return customers or gaining new customers.
- Modify your Facebook page- Modify the existing page and make it appealing to people to like it, comment on it, leave reviews and even link to your website so they can buy it. Encourage people to like your product page. Offer incentives such as coupons and discounts. Invite people to share your page with their friends so your community can grow. Develop surveys, quizzes and other engaging content that will generate interest and drive traffic to your page and your product. Ask your customers where they like to go online. Take a poll on your Facebook page or ask for comments on your blog. This will lead you to ideas.
- Create a Twitter account- We will set up an account on Twitter for your product and promote it by attracting followers. Come up with brief messages that describe and promote your product. Follow people, brands and companies that might be interested in your product. The more people you follow, the more followers you have a chance of attracting.
- Use LinkedIn-If your product is relevant to businesses and professionals. LinkedIn is a social networking site that is predominately used by professionals and business people. We would set up a group for your product and reach out to people and companies that your product could serve. Post regular reviews and updates.
- Blog about your product-Create a blog with interesting articles which people can share on social networking sites
Encourage people to share your posts and share them yourself by posting them to other social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Put together a YouTube video. People watch billions of YouTube videos every day. Make a video or a slideshow about your product that will serve as an advertisement that can potentially go viral, which means it gets forwarded and viewed by many different people. Encourage others to post videos of themselves using or benefiting from your product. Hold contests or give away free products in exchange for submitting videos.
Benefits of online advertising
Online advertising involves making use of internet as a global communication medium to upgrade the process of traditional advertising.
Following are some of the benefits of Richsoft’s online advertising
1. Economical-Our services are cheaper compared to traditional advertising.
2. Wider reach-Has a much wider geographicalreach as it gives your campaigns a global coverage
3. Result oriented trading: In online advertising you have to pay only for the qualified clicks, leads or impressions unlike traditional advertising for which you have to pay the full amount.
4. Clear yardstick for assessment-We have many effective analytics tools measuring online advertising results, which help you know what to do and what to avoid in the campaigns.
5. Remarketing and retargeting: Sometimes a glimpse of banner ads may not be enough to convert a target market. Advertising through our online remarketing has a higher probability of bringing your product/service to attention
6. Geotargeting: We can creatively personalize your online advertisements such that you can efficiently zero in on your market by geographic location
7. Online marketing via target demographics:
Richsoft can isolate interests based on target demographics leading to customized and multidirectional marketing. For instance, younger targets would normally be interested in the social media and celebrity icons while young professionals would be interested in niches like health, family, and business.
Corporate identity is an enduring symbol of how a firm views itself, how it wishes to be viewed by others, and how others recognize and remember it.
Corporate identity allows a company to distinguish itself from other competitors in a unique way. The Corporate Identity is not one thing. To build a popular and likable and most importantly a correct perception of your brand’s images, a clutch of elements are at play. Richsoft provides a creative vision in designing a unique corporate identity, the most significant ones are your company’s.
- Logo and Typeface
- Tag Line (or Punch Line)
- Stationary items like Envelop and Invoices
- Visiting card
- Letter Head (including PDF version)
- PowerPoint Template and Signage
- Brochures and Coasters!
- Telephone Hold Tone
We help you to brand your business through email marketing. Whether it is about promotions, coupons, or just relevant news, email newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your customer base, and encourage them to come back to your company for purchases down the line. To achieve this Richsoft marketing promotion team keep on sending emails to the target customers of your business by encouraging them to do a continuous business with your organization.
Benefits of Email Marketing:
1. Return on Investment (ROI)
In the business world, proper interpersonal communication is important. Keeping this in mind most businesses invest in email marketing. We offer you the returns from email marketing are better than those from most other marketing platforms like TV advertisements, news paper add etc.
2. Low Cost
We provide low cost email marketing for our customers. As you know, email marketing does not need cost for postage, billboard, and magazine or television channel. Richsoft track and evaluate customer emails through an automatic tool making the marketing process so simple.
3. Reduced Time & Effort
Richsoft had 24*7 email marketing team to respond for emails and thereby the two way market communications can happen on time.
4. Real-Time Messages
We always have a marketing strategy of sending unique real-time messages to your customers on their birthdays or anniversaries.
5. Personalize Messages
We approach your customers through email communications in a personalized and intimate way. This will help you to bring these customers frequently in to your organization.
6. Segment User and Customer Database Information
Richsoft team always conducts a research to find out the target customers of your business. So we are one step ahead by only sending emails to subscribers or the target customers those who meet the business criteria.
7. Easy to Share
When customers subscribe your business newsletter, we forward the latest deals and offers provided by the organization to your customers and thereby they will be able to send this offers or deals to their friends, who are introducing your business to a new market or new target customers.
We help to reach your business to the target customers across the world. This will help the customers to get in touch with your organization from anywhere in the globe.
9. Easy to Create
Our email marketing techniques include email campaign with attractive templates, videos, images and company logos. Even though we suggest successful campaigns can be simple plain text emails with minimal core information of the business which is the most important thing.
10. Frequent Communications
Richsoft’s marketing team communicates with your customers regularly. This will keep your customers updated about your organization’s day to day business activities, weekly or daily offers etc.