The team work of Richsoft sort out various solutions for the current business problems that they have analysed in the specific industry. The automation of the business process brings up benefits and profits to the organization in a higher level. Feasibility studies conducted by our team in various sectors like technical, economical areas etc will make the implementation more easier.
Richsoft provide expertise and oversight for industries in need of new technological solutions, including data networks ,software and web platforms. Employers prefer a consultant who has completed a bachelor’s degree program and has several years of industry experience.
We also offer analysis, advice and solutions for organizations that need to develop or improve their communication, data or software systems. We provide training for current employees and make them efficient in performance assessments of a business’ existing systems, strategic planning and implementation of the new system or process.
We have specialized in various industries. For example, small businesses lacking the budget for a technology executive can contract us to install data networks and provide maintenance and troubleshooting on an as-needed basis and we also specialize in providing technological solutions designed for specific industries, such as software platforms for education, hospitality, Textile and Automobile industries etc.
A customer always focus on business promotion and enhancement, We, Richsoft helps them to analyse the current business situation and find out the flaws and pitfalls in the business. Richsoft’s Systems Analyst analyse the current business process limitations, learns the system related problems or changes to be done in existing systems, and submit a report to the client.
The project team of Richsoft provides alternate solutions to improve the business situation of the organization and convince the customer about the upcoming benefits and profits on implementing the solution . We choose the best solution among the various alternatives that bring the business to the upfront level.
- Identifying and managing information and records in ICT business systems and specialized management and operational systems;
- Delivering on critical compliance requirements, rules and accountabilities;
- Devising information governance frameworks, policy and guidelines;
- Embedding governance, records, knowledge and information skills through systems and training; and
- Maintaining the reliability, authenticity, usability and accessibility of evidence-based decisions over time.
Salesforce is a CRM application that can manage all customer interactions of an organization through various media, like phone calls, site email enquiries, communities, as well as social media. Salesforce handles all the customer relationships, by focusing on the sales, marketing and support processes.
The benefits of using Salesforce for your organizations are
1. Fast Decision making –The decreased time to market by eliminating the decision-making process regarding what technology to use and what software to install and maintain, thereby allowing users to start building solutions immediately.
2. Easy deployment – quickly, globally, and inexpensively.
3. Global Integration and support by giving users, developers, and specialists the ability to work from anywhere at any time in one place.
4. Reduced training and support costs, by making community support more effective with a greater number of participants.
5. Consistent use of the same security profiles and authentication methods across all solutions.
6. A single place for data and information sharing through a common repository that everyone is connected to.
7. A holistic view of the organization across applications, departments and information silos.
8. Access to an extensive ecosystem of developers, applications and services that can simply “plug into” the platform, thereby reducing the need to reinvent the wheel.
9. A single place for interaction with customers, vendors and partners.
SAP is one of the number one providers of business software solutions towards better work and data management in organizations across industries. SAP Integrate people, data and business processes within and between organizations.
Advantages of SAP HCM Module in Organizations
SAP offers software for the industries and their solutions are management based. SAP HCM module is the proper software for the HR department of an organization. The job of an HR is much beyond just recruiting. From hiring professionals to managing details of designation, payment, compensation, promotion etc., are taken care by the HR. SAP HCM module enables one to keep a better track of everything. There are various sub-modules of SAP HCM for different processes such as organizational management, personnel administration, e-recruitment, time management, payroll, ESS and MSS, and reporting.
Advantages of SAP CRM Module in Organizations
SAP Customer Relationship Management as the term suggests helps in better management of customer needs and help towards long term and profitable customer relationships. SAP CRM provides an organization the flexibility to create various unique solutions for better customer experiences. It helps in building consistent and relevant interactions across all branches that handles customers. This module helps organizations in driving customer value, loyalty and profitability across the entire value chain of an organization. Customer satisfaction is one of the common aims for every business and this SAP module helps to achieve the same.
Advantages of SAP SD Module in Organizations
SAP Sales and Distribution is the ideal software for every organization that helps in managing master data, system configuration, order and cash process related transactions and more. Using this module, organizations can better manage their Customer Master and Material Master Data, Sales Orders, Deliveries, Pricing, Billing and Credit processes and so on. There are various sub-modules of SAP SD for different processes such as Master Data, Sales Support, Pendulum List Indirect Sales, Sales, Shipping and Transportation, Billing, Empties Management, Credit Management, Foreign Trade and Sales Information System. Each SAP SD module provides easy and swift management of task lists within the broader process of Sales and Distribution.
Advantages of SAP BI Module in Organizations
SAP Business Intelligence, earlier known as SAP Business Information Warehouse is popularly known as SAP BI at an end user level. SAP BI helps in various processes of an organization. It is responsible for extracting data from different sources, applying rules on it and loading it to Data Warehouse area. SAP BI improves management of Data Storage within an organization. SAP BI enables one to represent data analysis in different formats such as grids, graphs, maps etc.