Position: Business Analyst
- Extensive knowledge and experience of websites and apps (smartphones, social media) a must
- You will act as a liaison between client and technical team and technically strong enough to perform as a coordinator for the successful delivery of the project.
- You will acquire new clients by conducting research on the internet to identify potential business opportunities.
- You will be analyzing and planning projects including but not limited to:
- Examining RFPs
- Preparing detailed estimation and costing process
- Coordinating with other departments (programming, designing, content and
web marketing) and collate their inputs in building the best solution approach
- Identifying tools, technology and development platform
- Drawing final proposal
- Negotiate & manage contracts and other legal formalities
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years Experience of marketing web solutions – developing websites, web marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC campaigns) and apps development
- Education: Any Graduate with excellent English communication and analytical skills
- Conversant with latest technological developments in the web field
Position: HTML/CSS Coder
- Maintenance of the sites and updating them.
- Ensuring design colours, fonts, images are in tune with layout.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years Experience
- Education: Any Graduate
Position: PHP Programmer/Developer
- PHP MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web based applications.
- Should have excellent knowledge of good coding standards.
- Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Good knowledge of HTML/PHP editor like Dreamweaver is must.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Education: Any Graduate with good logical & Analytical skill